Wednesday, October 21, 2015

relax with Live Infinity Hammock



Some days can be so stressful than others and this is the best day to just lay down in liveinfinityhamoock and just let it lift you up from the ground. The best part is it's hassle free assembly! We didn't have a tree but we have a patio with wood ceiling. 


I just looped around the strap it came with. Make sure it's a little higher because your weight will drag the hammock down. I was hesitant at first to use it since the fabric is so thin. I thought it will tear apart when I sat on it however it withstand my weight and didn't have any problem at all.



Now I understand why it had to be thin fabric. It makes it breathable! Perfect for this hot weather in California. My dad who is 6ft tall and probably weigh more than I do fits perfectly as well. He even slept there during his afternoon nap.


Definitely useful. Not just for camping purposes! And the color is very pretty. I got the blue and gray. The stitching are well sewn too. No thread dangling and all. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment