Wednesday, September 30, 2015

LA Organics WAter bottle infuser

If there's one thing that separates this from the one I have used before is it has the small holder to pull the fruit container inside. The other ones I own doesn't have that and it's a pain to get it removed. Another thing too is it's clear all the way! I can see all the impurities or unnecessary stuff in my water. I can use the bottle both with or without the fruit infuser. It doesn't leak at all!

I use a brush to clean the inside part. Or sometimes I would pour a dishwashing soap and put warm water then cover it and shake it. Works good and removes even the fruits smell. And the best part is it's BPA free. 100%! I can let my water sit for 24 hours without worrying about any chemicals that can go to it. Makes my water safe and healthier and of course more flavorful! Highly recommended for people who hates drinking plain water.I purchased this for a lower price for evaluation so I can provide an equitable and honest review in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment