Monday, September 28, 2015

FishOil

I have taking fish oil ever since I found out that it has a lot of good benefits in your body and one of which is suppressing your appetite and decreasing your cravings with sugar. I am a sweet tooth person and sugar is my weakness but I know that it is bad for me. Since fish oil regulates your insulin sensitivity, it helps the cravings a lot. Also It aids in releasing serotonin which is a factor in regulating your appetite.
Aside from that it is good for your heart! The organ that supports all your organ when it comes to pumping blood. So one should really take care of it. This is a great product because it has EPA and DHA which are two things you will have to look for when buying this supplement. Be mind though, if you have problem swallowing big pill this might not work for you. Although most of the fish oil supplements that I had is big. I purchased this for a lower price for evaluation so I can provide with an equitable and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment