Monday, September 28, 2015

Soundpal

I mainly use this in our garage to listen to music whenever I am busy doing some wood work or crafting. And no matter how loud the machine I'm using gets, the sound from this speaker still overpowers it. Which is a great thing! Such a little block but provides great sound. I never had  problem of it giving a broken bass sound when put to full volume. It provides a balance of bass, treble and vocal every time.

The battery lasts for a long time too. Although it gets hard to connect it when it's low battery. You will just have to charge it if that happens. One thing that I like too is you can connect it with the jack instead of bluetooth. I own a couple of bluetooth speakers and you can't do that. I highly recommend this and it's also a perfect gift for your family, friends or co-worker this coming Christmas.I purchased this for a lower price for evaluation so I can provide with an equitable and honest review in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment