Monday, September 28, 2015

Retseliney toner

It makes me feel like I am putting a fruit mask whenever I use this because of the ingredients it has. It's not your ordinary toner since it's a gel. Which is good! And it doesn't contain alcohol which is bad for your skin. I love the smell of it too! It's so refreshing!
I use it more often in the morning than at night. It makes my make-up stick better because it somehow preps it. At first I can't believe that it is a toner since I got used to one that you put in a piece of cotton (well the instructions says to do that) however what I do is I apply it with my fingertips massage it and wipe the excess with cotton. I suggest to massage it on your face in circular motion after applying it to increase absorption of the antioxidants. Maximizing its benefits. This works like a cream but gel form. Very light and very easy to apply. It made my skin more softer to touch and souffle. And it helps give my face the "glow". One last thing that I love is it didn't give me breakouts. My skin is so prone to having breakouts and I'm so glad this one didn't do that.I got this for free for evaluation so I can provide with an equitable and honest review in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment