Saturday, September 26, 2015

Neoprene running belt

I love this because it's big! I can fit my Note 4 perfectly! I didn't have to forcefully squeeze it just so I can zip it. Also it has a separate pocket for the keys or a gum. It's so convenient. You dont have to be working out to use this. I even use it when I go to farmers market. Just like a belt bag. I like it coz it's not bulky.

It also has loops you can use when you are doing relay or anything that involves having a piece of cloth attached to you. The reflective thing is a little small though. Not enough for the cars to see you. My husband says it looked like a deers eye from far away.

It fit me snuggly. It doesn't slip when I run and doesn't make the jiggly movement as much as the other ones I own. I purchased this for a lower price for evaluation and provide an equitable and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment