Monday, September 28, 2015

iTechor earphones

I love the style of this earphones as well as it's fit. The earbuds it came with is so soft that it is cradled by my ear perfectly. It doesn't fall off or whatever whenever I do hard workouts such as HIIT, muay thai or running. It is so comfortable to wear too. And the button is attached to the wire and not on the earphone itself which makes it easier to maneuver.
All in all I enjoy it's physical feature, however the sound is not the best one I have listened to. I tried connecting it to different gadgets and listening to different music and made calls as well. The calling part I didn't have a problem but with the music it's lacking an element. The bass is too low for me. I can barely hear it. I'm not sure if it's just the one I received though. You can still hear the treble, and vocals good though. Aside from that it's a good quality earphones and the range for bluetooth connection as well as battery is great!I purchased this for a lower price for evaluation so I can provide with an equitable and honest review in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment